AURALIC (BEIJING) Technology Co., Ltd. declares under our sole responsibility as the manufacturer of the product: ALTAIR Wireless Streaming DAC is compliant with Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS) Restriction on Hazardous Substances, and is in conformity with the provisions of the following EC Directive, including all amendments, and with national legislation implementing these directives:
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
The following harmonized standards were applied:
- EMC: EN300328 V1.8.1 EN301893 V1.7.1 EN301489-1 V1.9.1 EN301489-17 V2.2.1 EN55013:2001+A1:2003+A2:2006 EN55020:2007+A11:2011 EN55022:2006+A2:2010 EN55024:2010+A1:2015 EN55013:2001+A2:2006
- Safety: EN60065:2002/A12:2011
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- ALTAIR has in-products antennas. Users cannot reorient or relocate the receiving antenna without modifying the product
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Caution: Modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer may void the user's authority to operate the equipment under FCC rules.
This symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead please deliver it to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By recycling this product correctly, you will help conserve natural resources and prevent potential negative environmental consequences. For more detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.