About This Release:
- 17th March 2020
- Please make sure you do not reboot or turn off the unit during the update of boot code, or else the unit will no longer be able to boot up (will have to return to factory for flashing the boot code).
- Extra long 'Buffering' waiting when user try to play TIDAL/Qobuz content (this is related to a poor TIDAL/Qobuz server connection).
- Unable to seek TIDAL track (bit rate showing as 0bps).
- AirPlay connection break while source audio is multi-channel.
- Lightning Server will detect and add HDD path automatically after a factory reset.
- Change default DNS to Amazon's 220.127.116.11 in order to speed up streaming speed because both TIDAL and Qobuz use Amazon AWS.