About This Release:
- 6th November 2020
- VEGA G series customers can now choose to keep network connection always on while the devices is at digital or USB input mode. This allows you to switch from digital or USB input channels back to streaming via Lightning DS App. The option is located at web control interface, under "Hardware Setup">"Network Configuration">"Network Always On".
- VEGA G series customers can now change Channel Balance on web control interface.
- Several issues related to how the device handles tracks inside its queue.
- Bump VEGA G series system kernel based on Linux 4.11, improving sound quality.
- Change the way how device handles online streaming tracks, improving stability.