The WiFi symbol on POLARIS means POLARIS has created a WiFi hotspot waiting control device to join so you can send instructions from Lightning DS.
If you do not see this symbol, you may enter POLARIS WiFi hotspot mode any time by press the 'SEARCH' button on remote control. POLARIS will then try to create the network and you will see the text 'APPLYING SETTING' on display:
Please follow the instruction below to let your POLARIS join your WiFi network:
- Go to iPad 's wireless settings and connect to the "AURALiC-Lightning” network.
- After you have confirmed that your mobile device has connect to POLARIS network, please start Lightning DS.
- Go to Settings>Lightning Streaming Device and select the POLARIS.
- Find 'Network Connection' section and choose the network you want to join.
- The front display on POLARIS should show 'APPLYING SETTING' to tell you that the device is trying to join your home network
- Make sure your iPad has gone back to the same network your connecting the ARIES to.
- Go back to Lightning DS.
If you are still unclear about how to operate Lightning DS to config your POLARIS joining WiFi network, please refer to the following link:
Article is closed for comments.