About This Release:
- 19th September 2023
- This version of Lightning DS is using a new database structure. Your database will be upgraded the first time after you have installed the software. Make a new backup copy to iCloud after you installed to 7.9 and only restore from achieves created by 7.9. Do NOT restore old backup from iCloud as it will lead to app crash.
- Adding Replay Gain information support to prepare upcoming firmware feature.
- New installation guide and start up procedure.
- EP & Singles will show up as separate sections in search result and artist home page.
- Now allowing multiple items of a playlist to be selected (remove) at one time.
- iPhone will show file format and sampling rate as well (previously only on iPad).
- We are rolling back to OAuth 1 log in method for Qobuz due to a technical issue from remote API.
- Virtual keyboard will flash when using the quick index filter function.
- Fix album information showing as 'null' when you using alphabet index function.
- Setup guide may quite randomly before user actually finishing it.
- Unable to rearrange tracks inside an imported online playlist.
- Separate My Stations with vTuner Internet radio for faster access to this sector.
- Disable 'Enable Volume Buttons' feature when App is running on Mac OS system.
- User interface optimization for iOS 17.
- Stability and interface improvements for older iOS version and Mac OS.