ARIES with firmware version 2.0 and above are coming with WiFi hotspot (access point mode) function. This function allows you to do network setup without need of using a network cable. You can simply let your iOS to join the network created by ARIES, named 'AURALiC-Lightning' then connect ARIES with Lightning DS to send instruction.
ARIES will start WiFi hotspot mode automatically when first time you use or when it can not join the your previous network. You may also instruct it to start WiFi hotspot by the following instruction:
- Press and hold the 'SEARCH' button on remote control for about 7 seconds until you see 'APPLYING SETTING' on ARIES display.
- Release the button and wait about 20 seconds.
- After you see the WiFi symbol as above, the ARIES has created the network named 'AURALiC-Lightning' successfully.
To stop the WiFi hotspot:
- Press the 'EXIT' button on remote control briefly then you will see 'APPLYING SETTING' on ARIES display.
- ARIES will then try to join the previous network it remember. If it can not join the previous network, it will go back to WiFi hotspot mode again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.