We have made a Check list for you to make sure ARIES will work smoothly in your system:
- The First Thing: You need to have DAC as ARIES is just a bridge between usic files and your DAC. It does not have an analog output.
- You dont need to be an network expert, but some basic network knowledge will be with great help when you setup the ARIES in your home network.
- Make sure your home network is ready for streaming audio. You may refer to this article to check if your existing home network is OK or not.
- Now you need to have a device that can install Lightning DS, the software that controls ARIES. Lightning DS is currently available on iPad (with iOS 8 and above) or iPhone.
- If most of your music collection is still on CD, you may need to rip them into digital files and tag the file properly. If you are new to this, please spend some time reading 'Manage My Music' in our knowledge base.
Please sign in to leave a comment.