The WiFi symbol shown above means ARIES has created a WiFi hotspot waiting control device to join so you can send instructions from Lightning DS.
You may enter ARIES WiFi hotspot mode any time by hold down the 'Search' button on the remote until the Aries front panel say "APPLYING SETTING", then ARIES will try to create the network and you will see the WiFi symbol as above on its display.
Please follow the instruction below to let your ARIES join your WiFi network:
- Go to iPad or iPhone's wireless settings and connect to the "Auralic-Lightning” network.
- After you have confirmed that your mobile device has connected to the ARIES network, please start Lightning DS.
- Go to Settings>Lightning Streaming Device and select the ARIES.
- Find 'Network Connection' section and choose the network you want to join.
- The ARIES display will say 'APPLYING SETTING' and try to join your network.
- Make sure your iPad or iPhone has gone back to the same network you're connecting the ARIES to.
- Go back to Lightning DS.
If you are still unclear about how to operate Lightning DS to configure your ARIES joining WiFi network, please refer to the following link:this instruction to set it up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.