Yes, Lightning Server supports DSD music in DSF and DFF format, as well as DXD music in WAV, AIF, AIFF and FLAC formats. It is recommended to keep your DSD music in DSF files as they include metadata information.
Articles in this section
- What is Lightning Server?
- How does Lightning Server work?
- Why Lightning Server is superior to other server software?
- What music file types/partition formats does Lightning Server support?
- Does Lightning Server support music in DSD and DXD formats?
- Why some music, which Lightning Server supports, could not show up
- How long will it take for Lightning Server to scan my music files?
- The initial scan is quite long; do I need to wait such long time in the future?
- How to find my recently added music?
- Will Lightning Server deal with untagged music files?