Yes, Lightning Server will look into the database and check out if current USB drive has been scanned before when it is plugged. Lightning Server will compare music file differences on USB drive; update database and music library automatically after the re-scan is complete.
Articles in this section
- How can I play music files on USB drive?
- What will happen after I plugged a USB drive into Lightning devices?
- Choose the right type of USB drive
- Disk partition format supported by Lightning Server
- Is there any disk or partition size limitation?
- Does Lightning Server support multiple USB drives on an external USB hub??
- Does Lightning Server support USB drive with multiple partitions?
- Is that possible to hot plug / unplug USB drive?
- Will Lightning Server detect music file changes on USB drive automatically?
- How does Lightning Server handle music content when user swaps USB drives?