About This Release:
- July 25, 2014
- Fixed the issue where device is undiscoverable with particular WiFi router.
- Fixed the buffer problem when streaming from WiMP and Qobuz.
- Fixed the issue where seek a track (fast forward, backward) is not working.
- Fixed the issue that Device display wont update
- Device is undiscoverable with particular WiFi router or will disappear during use (reboot of router will fixed the problem).
- Device display wont refresh in uPnP AV operation mode.
- Device display wont refresh at the first 5 - 7 seconds when play a track (random).
- Device will crash if user do seek operation then press 'next track' or 'previous track' very fast (only happen when playback DSD file).
- Device will stop play if user keeps pressing 'next track' or 'previous track' very fast.
- Device queue did not limit to 254 tracks in maximum for online streaming mode.