About This Release:
- August 23, 2014
- Fixed the issue that device display wont refresh at the first 5 - 7 seconds when play a track (random).
- Fixed the issue that device will crash if user do seek operation then press 'next track' or 'previous track' very fast (only happen when playback DSD file).
- Fixed the issue that Lightning DS will freeze after user has changed output channel or changed the setting of 'Software Volume Control'.
- Fixed the issue that device will keep downloading latest firmware before user proceed to a power cycle.
- Fixed some issue that device queue cannot be reload after switching back from other service types.
- Stability improvement.
- Device will install new firmware then reboot automatically if no user operation is detected in 4 hours while it is not playing anything. This function will be valid when device receive next firmware release.
- DAC Delay function is working now.
- Device will stop play if user keeps pressing 'next track' or 'previous track' very fast.
- Device will wait at 176.4K or 352.8K rather than DSD64 or DSD128 when DAC Delay function is enabled.