About This Release:
- October 31, 2014
- This is a major update for preparing coming Lightning Server function.
- This update will request reboot of device for 3 times to finish completely. The first reboot occurs when user press 'update' button in App to start updating. The 2nd and 3rd reboot are automatically without user operation.
The device display will black out without any display for about 1 minute after 1st reboot when display software is been updated. The unit will reboot after display software update successfully.
The boot code will be updated after 2nd reboot and a message will be displayed on device display to warning people not to power off the unit during this stage. The updating of boot code will take about 70 - 80 seconds. The unit will reboot after boot code has been updated.
Please make sure not reboot or turn off the unit during the updating of display and boot code or the unit will no longer able to boot up (will have to return to factory for flash the boot code).
- Fix the issue that shuffle function is not really shuffle when press 'Next' button.
- Fix the issue that device cannot switch out of Songcast mode.
- Fix the issue that device wont compatible with Lumin App.
- Sound quality improvement by optimized system interrupts and task assignment.
- Performance improvement by new boot code.
- Reduced device display buzz noise.
- New UI visual design for OLED display to match the style of Lightning DS.
- Device will display text notice when user changes device setting, updating boot code and when device cannot connect to network.
- Increased maximum track number in device queue to 999.
- Added USB driver for 1st generation of M2Tech USB module and Mytek 192 DSD DAC.
- Added exFAT and NTFS partition read/write support for USB removable disk.
- Added TIDAL streaming support (will request a coming version of Lightning DS to work).
- Added sleep function, the boot time after first power up cycle will be only 5-10 seconds depends on network connection quality.
- Device will wait at 176.4K or 352.8K rather than DSD64 or DSD128 when DAC Delay function is enabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.