There are many tagging tools available, here are a few of the good ones:
- EasyTAG - Windows/Mac/Linux/BSD (GTK based) - Free, Open Source
- ExcelTagger - Windows - Free - Microsoft Excel addin that allows you to load, edit and save music tags from Excel
- Ex Falso - Linux (also available from the Ubuntu and Debian repositories) - Free, Open Source - handles MP3, OGG, FLAC and more.
- Foobar2000 - Windows - Free - Media player with a powerful yet simple tagging interface
- Godfather - Windows - Free
- ID3-TagIT - Windows - Free
- Tag - Mac, free (GPL)
- Media Rage - Mac, commercial
- MusicBrainz - Windows/Mac/Linux - Free, Open Source - This is a moderated CD database and possibly the most accurate source of tags
- MusicIP Mixer - Windows/Mac/Linux - Free for the basic version - not strictly a tagging tool, but has an easy interface allowing multi-select tag changes
- Mp3tag - Windows (also works in Wine) - Free - Highly recommended - See SqueezeCenter-specific guide here.
- mp3Tag Pro - Windows - 30-day free trial
- Puddletag - Linux - lookalike for mp3tag but native on Linux
- MP3 Tag Editor - Windows - 30-day free trial
- Tag&Rename - Windows - 30-day free trial
- kid3 - Linux - Free - Powerful id3 tagger designed for KDE on Linux (eg Kubuntu). Imports from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs & Amazon
Please sign in to leave a comment.