The connection of ARIES outputs are shown as above. The outputs are separated into two groups. The two groups can not be used at same time as they are synced to different sources. They are:
- ARIES Digital Outputs (includes TOSLINK, COAX & AES/EBU)
- USB Output (your USB DAC)
To setup the right output channel, you need to:
- Go to Settings>Lightning Streaming Device and select the ARIES.
- Find 'Output Channel' section and select it.
- You will then see at least ARIES Digital Outputs there. If you have plugged your USB DAC and if the DAC is compatible with ARIES, you will see the additional line which is the name of your USB DAC.
- Choose the right output channel you want to use.
If you are still unclear about how to operate Lightning DS to config your ARIES's output channel, please refer to the following link:
Please sign in to leave a comment.