Lightning Server can read FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, ext2/3/4 and HFS+(no matter if they are non-journaled or journaled) partition formats.
Articles in this section
- How can I play music files on USB drive?
- What will happen after I plugged a USB drive into Lightning devices?
- Choose the right type of USB drive
- Disk partition format supported by Lightning Server
- Is there any disk or partition size limitation?
- Does Lightning Server support multiple USB drives on an external USB hub??
- Does Lightning Server support USB drive with multiple partitions?
- Is that possible to hot plug / unplug USB drive?
- Will Lightning Server detect music file changes on USB drive automatically?
- How does Lightning Server handle music content when user swaps USB drives?