About This Release:
- August 10, 2014
- Fixed the issue that device queue might be flushed (playback will also stop) when network is not robust.
- Fixed random incorrect device display.
- Fixed the issue that selected track may be added twice when using 'add to next' function.
- Fixed a potential issue that Kinsky can not add DSF and DFF file to device queue when working with particular DLNA server software
- Fixed the issue that device display wont refresh under uPnP AV mode.
- Maximum length of playing queue is now limited at 254 for both library and streaming.
- Add support of playlist type of radio station, currently supported type: m3u, pls.
- Device will remember the previous playing queue when switching back from radio, Songcast or airplay
- Device display wont refresh at the first 5 - 7 seconds when play a track (random).
- Device will crash if user do seek operation then press 'next track' or 'previous track' very fast (only happen when playback DSD file).
- Device will stop play if user keeps pressing 'next track' or 'previous track' very fast.