About This Release:
- 11th January, 2016
- This update will request reboot of device after the download is done.
- Devices with firmware from Version 1.8.2 and earlier will need to update the boot code after reboot. There will be a message displayed on device warning people to not to power off the unit during this stage. The updating of boot code will take about 70 - 80 seconds. The unit will reboot after boot code has been updated.
Please make sure you do not reboot or turn off the unit during the update of boot code, or else the unit will no longer be able to boot up (will have to return to factory for flashing the boot code).
- Unable to manual set network mask address.
- Next track always jump to track #2 for online streaming music.
- Rescan speed to be slow for network shared folder.
- AirPlay synchronization improvement by using shirport-sync code.
- Playback stability for ARIES MINI output.
- Add RoonReady for ARIES and ARIES LE.
- Automatic work mode switch for AirPlay, Songcast, Bluetooth, AirPlay and etc, there is no need to switch to certain work mode manually.
- Device will wait at 176.4K or 352.8K rather than DSD64 or DSD128 when DAC Delay function is enabled.
- Device may not work with particular type of USB drive in Mac OS X journaled format.
- Device may not work with particular type of USB drive or SSD drive which request power over 5V/500mA.
- USB DACs running on Wavelength USB firmware can not use USB playback function due to a confirmed bug of Wavelength USB firmware under Linux. The known effected brands are: Ayre, Aesthetix and Berkeley Audio.
- Disable "DSD over PCM" only works on USB DACs that support sampling rate to 352.8K.
- Certain kinds of 24bit AIF files will be reported as 32bit due to decoder bug.
Please sign in to leave a comment.