About This Release:
- 17th October 2015
- Please do NOT update to this version if you do not own AURALiC Lightning device, such as ARIES. Due to new structure, we are TEMPORARILY not able to support 3rd party media renderer at moment at this time. We will try to get the 3rd party OpenHome device support back within about two Versions.
- There will be a database structure updating procedure when update from 2.0.1. If The updating could not be complete, please remove the App and install again.
- Complete ARIES MINI support
- More detailed error message related to Lightning Server and network issues
- Other user interface improvement
- Qobuz Purchase section to cause App crash
- Delete vTuner radio station to cause App crash
- Lightning Server setting page to crash
- Single streaming track can not be added to local playlist
- Lightning Server does not allow empty password for 'guest' user
- Music Library Guide does not allow to use 'guest' to access network shared folder
- Network shared folder could not be mounted in Music Library Guide
- Full screen album cover won't load up after device IP has changed
Please sign in to leave a comment.