Current Version: 5.5.2 (Released on August 27, 2018)
- LEO GX display wont sync with VEGA G2's web control operations such as setup display brightness, sleep/resume operation.
- Lightning Server can not use folder's name as disk number (CD01, CD02) while auto grouping function is enabled.
- Playback interrupt (Buffering) while converting a large DSD file to PCM using device internal resampler.
- Device will detect user's TIDAL account subscription type (Premium or HiFi) then adjust highest possible streaming format automatically.
- Adding optional general DNS server (184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11) to resolve the problem that TIDAL streaming tracks won't play properly (The streaming track not available for play error).
- General streaming stability with unexpected server side error.
- Roon data path display.