No, ALTAIR has been designed as a DAC so it does not have digital output. However, there are two USB Host on the back of the machine with one marked as HDD and another as DAC. You may use the DAC port to connect to a USB DAC and turn ALTAIR as a streaming bridge like ARIES.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect ALTAIR directly to Power Amplifier?
- Can I bypass the volume control of ALTAIR?
- Can I use ALTAIR just as a DAC?
- Do I need to install USB driver to use ALTAIR?
- Where can I find ALTAIR Windows USB driver?
- What's the input channels of ALTAIR?
- Does ALTAIR have digital outputs?
- Does ALTAIR power a USB hard drive?
- Does ALTAIR support USB 3.0 drive?
- Can I install hard drive into ALTAIR by myself?