Yes, ALTAIR has been designed to use as a streamer or as a stand-alone DAC. If you do not want to use the streaming function, simply switch to AES, Coax, Toslink or USB input and it will functions no different as other DAC.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect ALTAIR directly to Power Amplifier?
- Can I bypass the volume control of ALTAIR?
- Can I use ALTAIR just as a DAC?
- Do I need to install USB driver to use ALTAIR?
- Where can I find ALTAIR Windows USB driver?
- What's the input channels of ALTAIR?
- Does ALTAIR have digital outputs?
- Does ALTAIR power a USB hard drive?
- Does ALTAIR support USB 3.0 drive?
- Can I install hard drive into ALTAIR by myself?