Configure the ALTAIR front display and display brightness.
- KEEP ON: The display will remain on until manually switched off by remote control. The display will turn back on when the rotary knob or any button on the remote is pressed.
- AUTO OFF: The display switches off automatically after 5 seconds of inactivity. It willturn back on when the rotary knob or any button on the remote is pressed.
- DIM: Set display brightness to low.
- NORMAL: Set display brightness to medium.
- BRIGHT: Set display brightness to high.
HINT: You can press the 'DISPLAY' key on remote control to turn off the display.
You may also adjust this setting inside Lightning DS under Lightning Device setting.
Note: The DISPLAY menu setting will not effect the USB output signal.