This depends on the kind of USB drive you want to plug in. The driving ability of ALTAIR USB input on the back panel is 500mA in 5V. Please refer to the specification of your USB device and see if it can meet the requirement.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect ALTAIR directly to Power Amplifier?
- Can I bypass the volume control of ALTAIR?
- Can I use ALTAIR just as a DAC?
- Do I need to install USB driver to use ALTAIR?
- Where can I find ALTAIR Windows USB driver?
- What's the input channels of ALTAIR?
- Does ALTAIR have digital outputs?
- Does ALTAIR power a USB hard drive?
- Does ALTAIR support USB 3.0 drive?
- Can I install hard drive into ALTAIR by myself?