The WiFi symbol on ALTAIR means ALTAIR has created a WiFi hotspot waiting control device to join so you can send instructions from Lightning DS.
If you do not see this symbol, you may enter ALTAIR WiFi hotspot mode any time by press the 'SEARCH' button on remote control. ALTAIR will then try to create the network and you will see the text 'APPLYING SETTING' on display:
Please follow the instruction below to let your ALTAIR join your WiFi network:
- Go to iPad 's wireless settings and connect to the "AURALiC-Lightning” network.
- After you have confirmed that your mobile device has connect to ALTAIR network, please start Lightning DS.
- Go to Settings>Lightning Streaming Device and select the ALTAIR.
- Find 'Network Connection' section and choose the network you want to join.
- The front display on ALTAIR should show 'APPLYING SETTING' to tell you that the device is trying to join your home network
- Make sure your iPad has gone back to the same network your connecting the ARIES to.
- Go back to Lightning DS.
If you are still unclear about how to operate Lightning DS to config your ALTAIR joining WiFi network, please refer to the following link:
Please sign in to leave a comment.