The System menu contains all interface and hardware related settings. Rotate the rotary knob clockwise or counter-clockwise to highlight a destination, and press the rotary knob to select it.
To exit the System menu, please rotate the rotary knob clockwise to the last and select ‘Back to Menu’.
- ‘Filter Mode’: Your streaming device has four built-in filter modes each employing five digital filters optimized for corresponding sampling rates. Developed using a combination of objective data models and subjective testing these modes optimize sonic quality for varying music types and formats.
- ‘Buffer Time’: The Lightning platform saves input signals to system memory to remove jitter then send it to DAC. A larger buffer time will add more latency between input and output, but may be more stable with various music sources.
- ‘HT Bypass’: Home Theatre bypass mode. When enabled, the analog input signal will bypass the preamp’s gain controls letting you use your DAC purely as a unity gain preamp without having to worry about adjusting volume when watching movies — the receiver’s own volume control takes over that function.
- ‘Volume Mode’: Set up the DAC's volume control.
- ‘Channel Balance’: Adjust left and right channel balance of the DAC output.
- ‘Display Settings’: Set preferences for the front panel display.
- Idle Status: Select whether you’d like the display to always remain on, or to turn off automatically.
- Display Brightness: Select the brightness of your device's front display.
- ‘Smart-IR Settings’: Use this feature to assign your device’s functions to any buttons you choose on your IR remote control.
- ‘Network’: Set up your device’s network connection.
- Connection Type: Choose Ethernet or Wi-Fi to connect your device.
- ‘Hardware Information’: Display device hardware information such as S/N and firmware version.
- ‘Language’: Select a different interface language for your device.
- ‘Firmware Update’: Check and update device firmware. Please make sure your device is connected to Internet.
- ‘Erase All User Settings’: Erase all settings on your device. Your device will reboot automatically when the operation is complete. This operation will not erase music data on your internal storage.
- ‘Back to Menu’: Back to Welcome Screen.